Thursday, March 8, 2012

valentines

i know its quite late to blog this, but it hit me, i remember how i spend my busy valentines with my lovey and family. I guess al the people in Cebu are out just to have dinner, even it was almost 1am, people are still coming, I guess TUESDAY(Weekdays)does not matter anymore.

After we had dinner at our home We decided to go to parkmall and we've been to every resto, *Veranda- it was so full and we have to wait 30 mins just to have our order, *All pizza outlets in parkmall, still full and Pier 1- THEIR SERVICE SUCKS! Dont go there. I just hate how they ignore us where in fact, we are just the only people who keep raising our hands, im not harsh-They just being so mean to us,in a way that they just keep staring and act like we're not there.Finally, We gone to MO2, and while we are walking a guy approached us and offered us a table, TAKE NOTE: There is even 10x people there than ParkMall have.

Meet my pretty mom:)

And my handsome dad:>

MY Cool younger brother,

& me :P

THE FOOD THERE, and we ordered just a pizza, calamares and 1 set.








1 comment:

  1. THe family that plays together, stays together! Such a sweet post hun!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...