Saturday, July 7, 2012

Anyoung KOREA :)

We had a presentation for our Cultural Subject that serves to be our final exam. This was late March 2012 last semester. My favourite teacher, Ms. Dizon gave us the country Korea. we showcased their culture, the dance tradition, the food and of course their national costumes. I had a little tour of this activity, from South America, hawaii to North, to Europe, Africa and Asia. I had a great time and the Greece group which is my favourite country that really made my day that lightens my mood. The preparation started early morning and the actual activity started after lunch. This group project is really one of a kind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our food :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FUN SHOOT FOLLOWS :>
me and my favourite teacher, talking about awesome, She is really cool!
And the last minute of the day, that somehow we finally bid goodbye to our Junior Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...