Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Summer Tans :)

I know its a bit late to share this thing, but I remember, i haven't blog this anyway. So this happens last Summer, when we planned about getting together, but my girls are too busy with their own business, so we end up just having a serene time with my sissy, jerul. She's one of the best friends i have, awesome and witty girl.
We had some day-use in EGI Resort, located in Maribago, Lapu Lapu City. For only 300 php and consumable, you surely feed and satisfy your cute tummies
No exaggeration, their foods are amazing. Great and yummiest. Taste good really. And meet my sissy, jerul.
CHECK THEIR SITE FOR MORE INFO
egiresortandhotel.com
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the place and the food looked good..

    btw, thanks for visiting me and left a comment there dear!

    xoxo,
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries pretty! :) Yep, the place is really nice, and serene :D hope you can follow my blog too =)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pics!

    pinkydiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! we would love to stay there too! galing naman...we were also in lapu lapu city last year. we stayed in maribago bluewater...http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2012/03/virtual-tour-of-maribago-bluewater.html

    just followed you! can't wait to reading more of your posts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cheap but the place is really nice, clean and amazing pool :) and the beach is so nice too:) THANK YOU! You too :D I wanna read more of your blog.. thanks again :D

      Delete
  4. followed you. hope you follow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sorry, i totally forgot yesterday..sure! i'll follow you..mind to follback? :3

    xoxo,
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a lot of fun!! :D
    yes, course we can follow each other. I am following you now <3

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...