Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BEAUTIFUL CREATURES-Movie Review

Can I give this movie more than a hundred stars? Richard LaGravenese deserves an award. I know, it's weird that I'm making a review with a movie, but this is the first time that I fell in love with the whole sequence, I could even use embellish term just to enlarge beyond bounds on how a genius made this story. Hahahaha :P Im exaggerating because I regret every word that I uttered upon hearing this and told my besties with a dry tone. "Naah, later, it could be boring" "Maybe, not now.. same old twilight story" "Its nice? Full of talking witches?" I have scatterbrain part too. AHHH! Why now after months? I LOVE THIS MOVIE so much that I'm writing a review on it and i want to hold every page of its book.
Enough with it, the story was about the tale of two star-crossed lovers: Ethan, a young man longing to escape his small town, and Lena, a mysterious new girl. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.
Im not a bit spoiler here, just please watch it yourself and go crazy like me because i regret not watching it last december. Hahah I should have made Ethan and Lena come to my dreams earlier hahaha.
ITS NOT JUST A TYPICAL TEENAGE ROMANCE, ITS ABOUT PEOPLE, POWERS, DARK SECRETS, FAMILY AND LOVE. And plus I can't help smiling and laughing. This film is legitimately funny in some ways. Highly entertaining. I super love this, I can't help but to repeat these words. I LOVE THIS FILM
:D

3 comments:

  1. Cool, you're from Cebu? Another pinay blogger!

    I had the same impression when I saw the poster too. I think it's really unfair that the movie is marketed as "the next twilight movie". This is sooo much better.

    btw, I just followed you in GFC and bloglovin, care to follow back?

    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its the opposite. this movie is really nice.
      Sure, i think I followed you already :> Thannks Ile, loveee your blog btw, ILIGAN CHIC :>

      Delete
  2. Hi there Elaine. It's a cool fact that you're getting the hang of it being a movie fan and a writer, too. Can I have a copy of this film? haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...