Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holidays :)

Late post, but i want to share my best holidays. We had our Christmas party in much bigger space. This time, every family must have at least 2 games, and everybody was out to participate. I love my Christmas 2012, its getting the best every year. Im super blessed i have an awesome family. Got tons of gifts and never-ending food to eat. Best Christmas as always <3
Aside from foods and gifts, my holidays was filled with fun, sharing and love. We had our Christmas Party for the kids, the birthday parties and our musical New Year.. WE WELCOMED 2013 with a great harmony, acoustic band serenading the entire compound. I JUST LOVE IT :)
I won't intricate too much details, the picture speak for itself. Im happy i am blessed. Thank You Dear Lord :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...